…why you’ll want to make sure you’re at motion
1. motion is a unique experience where you not only reconnect with peers – you reconnect with the reason you got into this business to begin with.
2. motion speakers are the top creative thinkers and innovators in the industry selected by motion founders and the motion advisory board. A concept borrowed from TED, each speaker is on stage for 18 minutes giving the talk of their life on subjects they’re passionate about.
3. it’s your opportunity to meet, network and interact with your peers – and motion presenters – at our events.
4. motion attendees are invited to participate in an evening of rapid-fire tips, tricks, and technique sessions at no additional charge at our unique kickoff event – motionfest – and meet the teams from leading companies in the industry!
5. it’s where you go to be among the leading innovators and thinkers in the industry, see trends and learn what to expect in the near future and discuss industry issues that are important to you.
6. motion attendees are participants – actively engaged in ideas and discussions by providing personal insight during our unique interactive panel sessions.
7. immediately following motion, take part in The Adobe Post Show. we’ll be exploring the Adobe Production Premium CS6 workflow of Brian Bowman, Creative Director at NiceShoes in NYC. Plus we’ll be looking at the work on 3 top industry talents, talking one-on-one with the Adobe team, and engaging in a unique conversation with After Effects industry icons, Trish and Chris Meyer. The Adobe Post Show was designed specifically for professionals in the motion picture, broadcast and video game industries. Pay for travel once – attend two great events! motion + The Adobe Post Show.
8. motion provides an intimate atmosphere with a limited number of participants. this unique concept is highly conducive to attendee networking and interaction. At motion, attendee experience comes first.
9. registration fees and travel expenses are tax deductible. in general, all expenses related to continuing education – including registration fees, travel, lodging, and meals – that are taken as a means to maintain or improve professional skills, are tax deductible. Talk to your accountant for details. Refer to U.S. Treasury Regulation 1.162-5Coughlin vs. Commissioner. 203 F2d 307.
10. motion is a unique experience where you not only reconnect with peers – you reconnect with the reason you got into this business to begin with. After two and a half days of innovation, interaction, and inspiration – you’ll return to your workplace creatively revitalized, with new skill sets – ready to be productive. Make it a point to share your newly found inspiration and knowledge with co-workers who were not able to attend.